• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice andTrail conditions

Does anybody know how the snowmobile trails are in the Alexandria area? Good conditions right now or not so much? Also ice conditions on Miltona? Wondering if I can ice fish this weekend or snowmobile. Thanks for any info!!

The groomers have been out, lots of sleds on the main DATA trail. Judging by the tracks in the ditches alot of people are out riding. I have heard there are people out on Miltona but haven't been there myself. Good luck.

From the west end of Miltona there have been some houses pulled out with fourwheelers. Chains will help. A couple have gotten stuck moving around. The bay on the west end has about 8 inches or so. Lots of snow on the ice. The trails up arount Lake Miltona look to be well groomed and in pretty good condition. Watch out for pheasants when riding...have seen plenty!