Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
troutkingmaster

Best price on FL-20's in the area

6 posts in this topic

I am looking at getting an FL-20. Anyone seen prices lower than $450 in SC Minnesota or online? Also, any performance reviews would be helpful. Thanks!

you can save $ by just buying the FL20 head unit. the only thing that is differn't is the power cord and they come with one. That is if you have a Vex now? These items are one of the heaviest price protected items out there. The head unit model # is FM2000 There are some in Mankato for sale at SAS. If in SC stop in at SAS there and they can get one from the Mankato store for you.

Oh Ya, welcome to the site!

Welcome to FM!

The FL-20 is amazing. It's definitely worth the money.

Give Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake a call. I don't know about $450.00 but they will do what they can to treat you right.

Go to the vexilar website and look at their factory outlet. I bought a FL18 pro pack for $319 there last winter and it comes with new battery and same warranty as a new one. They are refurbished units. Not sure if they have any FL20's.

Worth the money awsome unit best on the market buy and go fish