Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slade247

Brandts

3 posts in this topic

This might be kind of weird request but we have reserved a sleeper from Brandts and I a was just wondering if anyone had any information on the houses or the fishing or better yet if anybody had any pictures of the houses inside or out. I looked on the website but just looking for a little more to get an idea of where we are going. The guys I am going with are looking forward to it and I would like to get some pictures to them so they really get pumped. Anything would help. Anyways everybody have a good fishing and safe winter. Thanks.

They are plain jane houses. Nothing special, but they work. That is why they are a little cheaper. Good to use as a base house and beer shack. You will want to bring your portable to go searching, usually the housed are on community spots and there is too much pressure to really whack em, but that goes with most rentals houses I have seen.

I used brandts last year and the house fit 6 guys comfortably, nothing special good heaters and decent bunks and beds, us and no one around us caught fish and talking to folks around us they dont move the houses so it is more for partying and hanging out or a base camp. Bring your portables and augers if you are going to plan on catching fish....