• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone planing a fishing trip

Heading up to lake of the woods on the 4th. Might stop at red on the way up. Let us know how you did. I'll do the same.

heading to LOW on the 29th and Mille lacs with the wife and dog in February gonna be a blast

Going up to Mille Lacs for a Day trip this Saturday. Also planning a 4-5 trip to Upper Red in late January-Early February. Gonna get a sleeper this year.....So Pumped! I must say, if you have never been to Upper Red, it is sooooo worth it! The people at Westwinds are so GREAT! Last year our auger would not run...but they found an old retired mailman to look at it and get it running. Saved our BACON!

I've got a trip booked to Devils Lake at the end of February. I've never been there before but I'm going with 7 of my buddies so it should be a good time even if we don't catch fish.