Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chuckwagon

lake parley reports

5 posts in this topic

first time ice fishing was on parley this year. just found some small pans. anyone have any tips on this lake heard its a good crappie and has a night bite to it? true? send some reports or tips.

I'll be heading out there on Thursday. That lake is like a big dinner plate. Doesn't have a whole lotta structure to it. There is a small sunken island straight out from the access a couple hundred yards, and a deeper hole in the far northeast corner. You just have to search until you find fish since there's not much for them to relate with. This lake has had its moments for some good fishing, but that word of mouth has also destroyed it in years passed. Just like any other small metro lake!!

Dead sea yesterday from 5 - 7pm on and around the hump.

hey b fishin was there yesturday as well ... what house wehere you in ? i was fishin a buddy's otter cabin ... bad ace house too. yeah we didnt have one blip on the vex? and i got skunked last weekend there! not much good word coming from there.

Went out with the ole man last night and caught three crappies and four sunnies, very poor frown.gif had to work hard for the ones we caught but never kept any.