Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reelemin

Wkend coming up - Keep the reports coming in

1 post in this topic

Still looking for a place to head this weekend, will be watching the posts from areas north of the cities up to Winni. grin.gif My weekend critria = good ice, wheeler mobility and decent fishing ( or better tongue.gif )

All info is welcomed

Thanks inadvance cool.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Luttes
      Blue Ribbon in Oakdale. Kathy's Bait off Rice and Maryland. If you go up north and drive through the cities, Vados off Central and highway 10 is the best. 
    • borg0196
      I usually go up north, or stop by my Holiday to grab waxies or some small crappie minnows. But where in the metro can a guy get some small/medium suckers or shiners? I am closer to the south metro and work in Woodbury. I don't think Cabelas or Gander carry them anymore.
    • borg0196
      I would also suggest small sucker, I also had good luck with just a crappie minnow on the hook. Depends on the lake really.
    • eyeguy 54
      holy crud !  I typed what I hate to see !  LOL   smack up long side the head accepted. 
    • Marcuss42
      White jig heads with a white tube, if that's not working use a buzz bomb with a sucker head or tail on the treble