• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2008 Spearing ""GET---TO---GATOR"" Feb 3rd ""Updated""

bassNspear

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• merkman

• glenn57

• Gordie

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
merk shoot them to me on a email, and ill crop them and post them here for you.

Will write report as well. Thanks man

Sorry I am so late. We got home, unloaded, and cleaned fish. After that my wife had a marvelous pot roast dinner ready for us..... Sorry my belly trumped out getting the pics posted. grin.gif

You should be able to right click and save picture as on these photos.

Let me know if you still need the e-mailed ones.

-Merk

na man, you got it perfect. I dont need any of them. Thanks for posting the photos.

Thanks to everyone that came, it was a fun time!!!!

Huey Congrads on your first fish!!!!

I really enjoyed the Get-2-Gator. It was nice to meet some more FM'ers, lunch was tasty, and I finally got some fish. I got my first pike ever with a spear! I was pumped. Probably more excited about a 22" fish than I should have been, but it felt good. When I got the fish outside no one was around but I still let out a YES! and did a couple arm pumps. That was at 10:30. I got one more fish at 11:50. I was just standing up to leave for lunch when I saw #2 came in. I threw and got my 2nd ever fish. YES, again. I got my 2 gators!

Thanks B-n-S for organizing a fun day and Merkman for bringing out all the cooking gear and being Chef Boyardee for the day.

BnS- I'll email you some pics. Could you post them here? Thanks.

Here are some photos from Huey at the Get To Gator

bl41.jpg

bl51.jpg

1/2 a auger, still cuts spear hole!!

bl11.jpg

Looks like you guys had a heck of a get together. Great friends, good food, and good fishing. The three F's you need on a lake.

Wish I could have made it out but had plans in the morning and afternoon on Sunday. Next year I'll try and pull the canvas out and drop a decoy.

Great job to BassNSpear for organizing and to all for attending.

after seeing all the pictures and everyones chit chat next year my company is being told to go home. man i wish i could of made.

my pics from the dark house didnt turn out at all and the pics I took out side are almost duplcates to the ones that are posted already except the one of my fish and it didnt meet the rules of posting pics. I need to practice my photo skills sorry guys.

that just means that your will have to get out there and take more \:\) I am going to try and get out here in the next week or so. Been pretty busy with the shows, but cant wait to get out again