• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

After Hours Bait, Reel Fishing and Tackle

Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake is pleased to annouce that we are offering after hours bait again this year. We have fatheads and crappie minnows located within our front porch area. There is a money box located just above the minnow tank. As in years past, payment is on the honor system. We will keep the bait out as long as no one abuses the honor system.

Good luck to all this year. The ice looks good and the fish are cooperating.

Joe, Matt, Katy and the gang.

Thanks for this bait offer again this year. Hopefully all will donate so this program continues for the convenience of all. I always try to throw in a extra dollar for this great offer.

Again,Thanks

I would also like to thank all of you at Reel Fishing and Tackle, It is always nice to have access to bait 24/7.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks gang!

Folks, this extra service got eliminated quickly last year. Let's not have a repeat.

Thanks for posting. I would'nt have known otherwise. Great idea and hopefully nobody abuses the privilege....BT