• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey when were you out there me and my dad lost a rod locker with rods. The rod locker was a team otter one and about six rods. thanks I was in bakers bay.

Anyone seen a key for a 4-wheeler attached to a Red Bacardi rum Lanyard. Accidently left it in the wheeler when I left last Sunday night. Blew out somewhere on the road. crazy.gif Least it doesn't cost too much to have a new key made. smirk.gif

• 2 weeks later...

My wife must have fell off of the back of the 4-wheeler while we were crossing Bakers Bay I haven't seen her since.

You can keep'er.

Yuk-Yuk

My budy lost his budy heater out there fell off his wheeler.

E-mail didn't go through. When and where did he loose it, was there anything with it?

It was abudy heater about one year old with a hose. Man he was p!$$ed. I didn't ask what else I know he was crying about that heater. LOL i think it was funny, him not so much. I told him to buy the Otter Monster Box. I think it was a rod and a couple lures, who knows what fell off at what time or if he just left it at the access. Again LOL.

Hey maybe I should just start driving around out there who knows what I might find heater,fishing poles,extra wife????????

naw One should do two might be trouble.Hey maybe if one said I can't go fishing the other might say its ok.

Hmmmmmmm.

Ask him what the heater was in. If it is the right answer, I would like to get it back to him.