Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lucy1205

Little Man trap

5 posts in this topic

Whats the ice like on little man trap. Am I in the right forum. Is there fish out there,etc.

Try the Park Rapids forum. Good luck!!

hey merc, hows it going? nice to see ya still around. i plan on heading back up new years weekend and going to try to get to bowstring one day. that lake is a love/ hate relationship. i love to fish it my wife hates it.

Hey Glenn, I still haven't been on the ice. Everywhere I go there is slush and no people fishing. I would like to get up to fish Bowstring as we normally get some fish out there. We probably won't make it till the second weekend of January for our first trip. We'll make a couple more after that. Maybe we can hook up once this winter, I've got a small lake that I'm itching to get back to again. If it does OK I'll let you know. Hopefully I can start hitting the ice next week somewhere. Have a great holiday season and I'll keep in touch. Good luck fishing!!!

merc, you have a good holiday season also.i will let you know how i do if i get up there new years weekend.to many lakes not enough time! will look forward to a possible hookup on a frozen lake one day.