Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike morris

We've lost a great person

2 posts in this topic

Very early Saturday morning, we lost a great friend and a kid that had an unbelievable future ahead of him. He was killed in an auto accident just off the bridge by Clearwater Lake.

Could you please say a prayer for his family and friends. His mother has gone through more than anyone could imagine. Travis's father was killed last winter in an automobile accident too.

I'll pray for the family. We should really think about things while the vexilar is empty...like we are grateful for the chance to be here on the ice and have the chance to enjoy the great outdoors. We should be grateful for the health and the health of our friends and family. Pesonaly, I would not be here and be who I am today if it were not for them. God bless all of you and be safe. We never know what will happen or when or how. Just take all precautions to avoid the dangerous situation all day every day.