Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr.minn1

whiteface res.

2 posts in this topic

does anyone icefish whiteface at all? and where would be a good place to start looking for a good catch? not looking for big ones just some good eaters.

try the main basin of the lake, you'll see some humps which come upto about 8ft or less, fish off the edges of these, also out in the deep water too. And by main basin, I mean the western larger basin between the north channel and weibergs landing.