Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveSorensen

East End Vermilion Information

6 posts in this topic

I'm trying to provide some more information online through my website www.vermiliontackle.com, I currently have links to the Weather in Tower. A listing of the guides that I personally know, snowmobile trail information and when Cliff Wagenbach provides them to me fishing information. If there is something that you always look for please let me know and I'll try and add it. Hopefully it will cover some of the basics, but the best information is of course what you find online here at this forum.

Del,

Thanks for the link, I looked at it and it shows stream flow at Buyck, out of curiosity do you know how that would translate into lake level data or maybe it doesn't? If you know that would be great.

The graph is the lake level at the dam. It really isn't at buyck but at the dam. Not sure why they say "near buyck". I guess it must be the nearest town

The middle picture at the bottom of the page is a nice arial shot. Click on it to blow it up.

Maybe a map with some campsites and shorelunch spots for Vermilly?

the lake level is listed but apparently in number of feet from some standard-probably above sea level. You can elect to put more months/years on the graph to see how it relates to past levels. It will be interesting to see how it changes when the spring melts comes!