Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_King48

diesel truck with wheel house

5 posts in this topic

How much ice is needed??? Maybe (?????) next weekend?? I might be able to borrow a buddies 4-wheeler... That might be a better option.

Your best bet is to call the resort you are planning on using and ask them. They may be letting lighter vehicles go so just because someone says the road is open does not mean it will be for you.

Good Luck!

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ICE FOR U AS OF NOW BUT NEXT WEEKEND THERE COULD BE I WOULD BRING A 4 WHEELER FOR SURE TO GET YOUR HOUSE OUT THERE

Thanks for the replys... Hey Rodger I've never fished over by you. Can I access Pine Island from you?? I always go out of Zipple, but I hear so much about this Pine Island. It should be good to go for a wheeler and a wheel house, correct???? Let me know.... Do you sell bait???? Is the beer cold,lol??? Thanks

went outa zipple this weekend and wow the fishing was awesome 18 feet of water and both suagers and walleyes.today they started to let trucks drive to the sand bar.hopefully by this weekend they will let the trucks on the lake.we had 13 inches of ice where we were at.