Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outfitter17

Ice Ducer Flex Sleeve at Sportsman service

3 posts in this topic

I stopped by Sportsmans Service today and Tim has the new ice ducer flex sleeve. It is a flexible plastic that fits into any size hole and has a small bubble in the plastic where your transducer fits. It is one of the best things I have seen come along for icefishing in along time. I can't wait to try mine out for Lake Trout.

The flex sleeve keeps your transducer in your hole and out of the way of the fish. Check it out at Sportsmans, I think it is going to be the hot item for this season. I don't know how many he has but it didn't look like many, I would go check them out if you have a minute.

What Outfitter said. They look like they'll put and end to wishing you had 3 hands to get your transducer out when you have a fish on or drilling a second hole just for the transducer. Why didn't I think of that???? Tim will sell out these fast.

I Think you are right uffda, Tim is going to sell out of these very fast. I think it will be the best thing to hit ice fishing in this area in a long time.