Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seaner

wow!!

6 posts in this topic

It's lookin mighty cold up there the next few nights....how long til ya'll are driving trucks out??

GOD IS IT COLD HERE AT ADRIANS -21 RIGHT NOW THE ICE LOOKING GOOD YHE BEST GUESS ON THE ROAD BEING OPEN IS WED OR THURS

Roger: Nice to hear that the weather is cooperating and making some ice. Just want to say thanks as well for all the hard work that goes into maintaining a great road system for those of us who drive out. It is well worth the price of the road pass. Good luck and hang on. Bill

Roger,

How much is a road pass?? Can we drive out and leave the truck and trailer near the road and then take the portables and wheelers and set off to move around??

Roger: I just bought a new wheelhouse this year. When I come up, can I pay you to plow a spot near where you have your roads? Thanks.

Whenever I set out with sleds and portables, I'll pop into Adrian's and buy my road pass, drive onto the lake and then park in the bay near Wigwam's docks or on the other side towards Wheeler's Pt. There are usually other trucks and trailers doing this so I just pull into line next to them.

What's a road pass cost? Geeez... shows its been nearly a year since I've been up there last. I thought they were around $7-8 but like I said, its been awhile, too long!