• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Empty trapline

Cooter

Checked the trapline again this morning and still nothing. Traps have been out for a week now. Triggers were all adjusted perfect, bait was fresh, locations are ideal, the weather is cold. My only conclusion: the mice at work are getting smarter over the years!!

What are you trying to catch? Are you cat trapping What type of sets do you have out?

Leechman, I am guessing he is patroling the house for vermin.......

I should start doing that also, this darn warm weather is a SIN. below freezing for the first time in a few days again today, however we are suppose to get 6 inches of snow tomorrow and then warm up to mid 30's for a few days again. I may never get to the yukon if this crap keeps up.

You shpuld move south Fish, it's 15 below down here this morning. about 14 inches of snow. I think I saw a polar bear sitting in my front yard this morning.

15 below, what i wouldn't give for a few weeks of that. man o man, your makin me jealous.

I think the magnetic fields up there close to the north pole have affected your reasoning ability Fish. You have been gone so long your becoming irrational. Maybe you need to come back to MN and have a few pheasant and wild rice dinners, and watch a football game. 15 below just means more work, trying to keep the house warm. I burn lots of firewood when we get below zero. No, I'm just spoofin ya, I hope you get what you wish for, then maybe we'll get the weather we are supposed to get.

Last year I ended up with about a dozen mice, nothing so far this year despite the cold weather. Always fun to watch the ladies at work squirm when I bring a dead one into the office! Funny, they hate them and a single mouse turd in the building drives them nuts but they still don't like to see them dead.

I had a major invasion this fall at our house, I think I finished up at 5..........found a gap outside in the garage where I think they were getting in. needless to say, my pregnant wife was not happy.........caught most of them while I was out of town hunting on the weekends grin.gif

29 below here in Hibbing Sunday morning grin.gif...(weather channel)....she was a "tat" nippy for sure shocked.gif... grin.gif