• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Navionics users....question for you

Jimmy Jay R

Question

The nav chips break down MN in 4 seperate regions. N& NWMN. SE& SWMN. Is there anywhere you can find a map overlay of where the seperation lines are? or where you could find a list of what lakes are in each region on the 07 version? I have the general idea just wondered if anything like this is out there on the web.

2 answers to this question

JJR,

I have never come across a map like that, but would admit they would be handy. I know one of the Navionics guys pops in here from time to time. Maybe he could give us a lead on something?

No breakdown that I've ever seen on the web or in the printed lists in the Navionics book... just lakes listed alphabetically by state. But if you chose a region on your gps and zoom way out until you see the whole midwestern US, you can get a pretty good idea of what areas are included by looking at the outlines drawn on the map.