Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HookEmHard84

Mille Lacs Ice Fishing Advice

4 posts in this topic

Me and some friends are going to rent a sleeper house up on Mille Lacs this winter and I am wondering if anyone has advice on which resorts have the best fishing and which ones have the best houses.

There will be 8 of us so we need a big one. THe places we have lookjed at are: Dickies, Twin Pines, and Fisherman's Wharf.

check out Hunter Winfields as well. They have sleepers from $150 a night. Might be worthwhile to check them out. Sandmannd and I will be heading out of there tomorrow morning for some perch, waldos and slime rockets.

Appledorns has some really nice sleepers and cabins that are brand new. They try to keep the shacks over fish and are willing to guide you in the right direction. I rented sleepers from them twice last winter and they didn't disappoint. I have heard good things aboput Hunter winfeilds as well but never stayed there.

Tunrevir~

Dont forget some rattling varmits for the eyes as they work very well on the pond. Check them out on the link below.

http://outdoorprostore.com/