Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Micahmo80

Sunday morning anyone?

4 posts in this topic

I'm a newby on here, but I'm glad I found the site. Alot of great info and good company too. I'm heading out of Garrison on Sunday morning for a few hours if anyone else wants to go. I've been told the bite is good and ice is in good shape. I'm just walking out with one or two others, but the more the merrier. Good luck this weekend to everyone.

I was going to go out of garrison sunday morning, but decided on the south side (cove) instead. heard the ice up on the NW side isn't as good. I have a perm out of garrison, so I'll get my share of that this winter!! I'm planning on being up there by 8.

I'm planning on being there Sunday too. I'm not sure where I'm going to go yet but I have been considering heading out of Appledoorns on the east side.

What areas are you planning on fishing in Garrison?

I'll either be fishing off pike point or the first break in front of garrison sports. Gonna try pike point first. I'll be in black pullover 'the Winnie'. Feel free to stop by. I'll be out there around six.