Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FISHON71

Snow Cover?

2 posts in this topic

I'll be heading up to Adrians the 13th and 14th. Was wondering how much snow cover there is and if I could get around everywhere with a 4 wheeler.

Thanks

Hello,,,I live here on the Long Point area. I just walked outside and stuck my ruler in the snow...The snow is 7"-8" deep here...In my front yard...On the ice might be a little less...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• monstermoose78
      Nice gills @Rick G
    • smurfy
      them sure are some big ole pretty gills Rick!!!!!!!!!!!
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Buddy and I went out yesterday around noon. Fished for a few hours was a little windy but not to bad. Only got a small largemouth and one decent gill. Only fished for 2-3 hours tried all over the small lake we were on. Ooh well still nice to finnaly get out. Planning on taking the yak out on opener do a bass/pike/ walleye trip so exited for that. Few nice gills you got there rick!
    • JBMasterAngler
      Any reports? I know there was a lot of people out there. The boomsite access was already 3/4 full when I drove by at 5 AM. I'm thinking about going out of blufflands park on Friday. 
    • Rick G