• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SE Bait Shop????

Johnny_Da_Der

Anybody know of a bait shop in the SE metro? Somewhere that has minnows? I am hoping for a WSP, SSP, Eagan, Inver Grove area spot.

i havent been in there yet but newport has a shop that just opened this summer. not far from where you want. take 61 south off of 494 then off on glen rd. youll see it on the left when taking the exit.

For bait shops all over the METRO go to this dnr site for a list of all bait shops with live bait. http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/fishing/downtown/bait.html east, west ,north and south sides bait shops listed. grin.gif If this dosnt work just put bait shop minneapolis in search and you will find this DNR live bait site. cool.gif

Nice link Dragon Fish.

Johnny, there's a gas station just off of Cedar/77 & E Old Shakopee Road that I use regularly during the winter. Can't remember the name of the place, but it's a gas station a couple of blocks west of the exit off of 77. You can't miss it!