• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone know if the south end of Roosevelt is frozen over yet. Any word on ice conditions on Lawrence would also be appreciated.

last weekend when we drove by suoth end was completely open, north end covered. came home monday and south end had a skim of ice pretty much over the hole lake except for a few places it wae still open. dont know what the extra snow did to it.

i havent been north of emily since before turkey day.

the last snow we recieved was pretty light and fluffy

6-8" should not have hurt the ice making -24 wed night and i had -20 this morning. the smaller lakes have fishable ice

but may be slushy in spots as we have 15-18 inches of snow.

sorry i don't have anymore info.

It appeared to be covered on Saturday when I drove by, but I didn't see anyone out or check the thickness of the ice myself. As stated though, the -20+ temps are sure to be helping with the ice making.