Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Otter

Arctic Armor anyone?

12 posts in this topic

So, last night my wife wanted to go to Mankato to run some errands. Fine and dandy but I said we needed to make a pit stop in Madison Lake. grin.gif When we opened the door at Reel Fishing and Tackle, a good portion of the whole crew (Joe, Matt, and Katy) was there. Great. smirk.gif Well, my daughter took over the minnow tanks, my wife checked out the fish batter, tackle and underwater cameras and I proceeded to try on a set of Arctic Armor. Once I got the suit on, Joe said "take a walk outside for a bit and we'll wait here". blush.gif I have to say, despite never using it (yet), all of the chatter about this stuff is about as accurate as it gets. The suit is amazing and so is the price. $300.00 for a suit is darn tough to beat; well, real tough to beat because it came home with us. grin.gif We also walked out of there with a handful of #3 Salmo Chubby Darters that I've been looking for and some fish batter Joe talked my wife into. If it would have been up to my daughter, we also would have left with all of their live spearing decoys. grin.gif

Once again, folks, if you have the time, stop in and visit our South Central MN forum sponsor. Reel Fishing and Tackle is the real deal!

So what did your wife say to you MERRY X-MAS? sounds like it was a christmas shopping night. laugh.gif

And the new suit will be givin as a prize for biggest fish caught at the get together.JK. I do need to get in there and start stocking up on some ice fishing jigs etc.

Duane

No, she wouldn't spend that kind of money on me for a Christmas gift. grin.gif She knows my habits. It was just another of those "jerk reflexes". smirk.gif

Camo or red and black??? I got camo in sept. I had to do something to stay dry this fall. cool.gifcool.gif

Red and black but I'll get the first "slime" on it tomorrow hopefully.

Was just in there tonight to trade my auger in for the Nils Master and seen that suit in there looks pretty sweet.

Mine gots snot on it now. shocked.gif fun TO phone home

PDOGG,

I see you said you traded your auger in for a new one. Do they take in trades for a new auger? I have a three year old stike master that i would like to upgrade??

They would probably take that in on a trade. They were pretty fair on mine. In the past they have also let me trade in electronics.

The suit is amazing. I put it to the test this morning; I wore jeans and a sweatshirt under "the gear" and was plenty warm fishing outside hole-hopping.

Quote:

PDOGG,

I see you said you traded your auger in for a new one. Do they take in trades for a new auger? I have a three year old stike master that i would like to upgrade??

We will look at trades on augers and electronics. Just bring your old one in and we'll see what we can do. Just FYI, we do not quote trades via email or over the phone.

Joe, Matt, Katy and the gang.