Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muskie35

Safe Ice

4 posts in this topic

I had a buddy call me tonight to see if I wanted to go up to Lake of the woods with some other buddies. They already made reservations. Will there be safe ice by 12/21 for permanant houses? Any info would be appreciated before I put in for vacation at work.

If this cold weather keeps up I would say it's a pretty safe bet. By this weekend I would bet there should be around 12" of good ice on 4 mile bay (had 8" the day before yesterday). Temps up here have been hovering around 0 for the high's and well below 0 at night. Given another two weeks barring some sort of wicked global warming trend (10 day forcast says no) I would say turn in that vacation slip my friend!! grin.gif

GOOD MORNING I WOULD SAY THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THE ROAD WILL BE OPEN BT WED OOR THURS OF NEXT WEEK I HAVE BEEN DRAGING IT EVERYNIGHT AND ITS COMMING ALONG GREAT JUST CALL ADRIANS AND ASK FOR BRIAN OR ROGER THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE HEADS UP

you da man Roger.

thanks for keeping us all posted, and thanks for your hard work of that road!!