• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

North End

skies_and_eyes

Has anyone seen or been fishing Garrison Reef? I haven't heard much about the north end. How much ice is there? Anybody walking out there yet?

My son was at Hunters Point yesterday, we had our house moved up there from a different resort. George told him that they had as much as 10" in some areas to as little as 2" in others. They were going to start checking and marking as of today in hopes that they can begin moving some houses around the 15th. At least thats the plan for right now. No doubt with the snow continued cold temps are needed to put some solid ice down under the snow pack. Good luck and hang on. Bill

Talked with Twin Pines today, they said they have 12" out to the ice heave ,then 6" on the main lake

so has anyone been out on the reef, or is it too good too write a post? I'm thinking that the reports from the south end mean that there is some ice on the NW side of the pond. All I want to know is anyone walking out on the north end yet???