Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan_V

Hey Paul....................

6 posts in this topic

I'm trying to decide on a trip up to the pond, but with the recent snows, will travel with a wheeler be advisable?? also, how much would you charge for access?? thanks

Ryan,

I asked Paul that in the "Ice Reports" post and he suggested snowmobile with the depth of the snow at this time.

Ryan,

We have had a lot of snow up here over the last week. There have been a few guys fishing the rock piles out in the bay. Are they catching anything? I don't know as they have been very tight lipped, but I have seen more than ONE hook set out there.

As far as access goes, no charge as of yet....we need to punch a road out first, looks like we are going to be starting that on Thursday.

P Dub- Let me know if you need any help finding fish some evening... WInk Wink!!!!

Deitz you crack me up, wink wink my a$$. grin.gif ya think we might have a slabfest this year? or should we do a pig fest grin.gif give me a shout.

TOMMY TUCKER

ICE DOG 1 out

TT- lets chat about it some... I could easily be talked into a Pig fest on Mille!