Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishingguy

Otter Wilderness series reviews

3 posts in this topic

There has been posts and reviews on most of the major brand of houses the last while. Including clams and fish traps, frabills, and otter pro series. What about the Otter wilderness series. Who's got one? How do yoy like it? Goods and bads?

I just bought a walleye wilderness package this fall and love the thing. Finally got to use it this past weekend, I put in refletix on the roof and the back, installed a 12v computer fan on the celling, using the buddy heater I was very comfortable in a hoodie. My girlfriend and I had plenty of room for the 2 of us to fish plus all the gear we needed. The only downfall I can think of is the seats. They are very large and made of hard plastic, I wish they were a tad smaller and had some padding. Hopefully next year I will modify it with carpet and boat seats..BT

Otter Outdoors does sell a very nice padded seat for their house. They also have a very nice padded bench seat also.Check out their webite here.

www.otteroutdoors.com

The Wilderness series has been replaced with the Team Wild series.