Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boar

Is it a good freeze?

4 posts in this topic

Is it a good freeze or has the wind broke it up some, any word how rocky point an the reefs are freezing up yet. Boar

I was at Babblers last week working on my house and he thought it was good freeze. I thought i looked very rough but he was very pleased with the ice. I am going to springsteel tomorrow and hope to really get into em.

I spoke with Long Point Resort Sunday evening, they said it's not as smooth as last year, but it's not bad at all. Shouldn't be long now.

THE BAY IS LIKE A SKATING RINK THE FIRST MILE OF THE LAKE WAS A LITTLE BUMPY BUT ADRIANS ROAD WILL BE VERY NICE WHEN THEY GET DONE IN A COULPLE OF DAYS OVERALL THINGS ARE LOOKING BETTER THAN 3 DAYS AGO

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• river rat316
      I am definitely in! My boss also gave me permission to start looking at jet boats this spring. We have to get rid of a 3rd car first but I do believe a Lowe 1760 pathfinder with a 115/80 will also be in my future!
    • brianfisher
      You can use this Lake George Contour map for free.
    • river rat316
      Eskimo cs is top notch. I have had 2 different pop-ups and have a 949i now and love it. Wasn't overly impressed with the flip over pop-up at Cabela's though. It seemed to have less room out in front of you than the other flip over from clam and otter.
    • brianfisher
      I recently had a chance to go fishing with my friend who recently purchased a Vexilar fishfinder. However we find it incredibly difficult to identify fish in the Sonar image. We tried even the fish alarm under settings but it didn't work reliably, going off at times with nothing on the Sonar image that looked like fish.   Any tips of what we should be looking for in the Sonar image?  
    • river rat316
      Getting the 6" clam plate hopefully this week. Picked up a brush less 20v dewalt on sale for black Friday. After using moose's drill a couple times last year I am all in on the drill plate!