Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lake Jumper

picture?

8 posts in this topic

Im kinda new to this and I think this site is the best by far. I was wondering how to post a pic?

Hey Lake Jumper. Welcome to FM. Yes, it's the #1 fishing and outdoors site on the www.

If you go to the photo sharing fourm, one of the first posts is how to post a picture. It's so easy even I managed to do it. Or, you can point your arrow thingy and click Here!!!

Hey Boilerdude,

Is it my eyes or is your avatar out of focus. When I look for the horns, on your buck, I feel like I have been on a toot.

tweed

Yeah, Eric, when you resized your pic for the deer hunting forum, you avatar pic went into drunk vision crazy.gif

Well then, now that you've all caught on I'll have to change it tonight when I get home. grin.gif

Boiler,

Congrats on the nice buck. Good spread, as well.

The next time the picture looks fuzzy I will know it is me.

Thanks,

tweed

Thanks for the help and thanks for the site. Its great to hear from locals, especially on ice conditions and and other safety factors. I usually have a couple 10 yr olds with me so this info is priceless. Keep on keepin on friends!

Lake Jumper, fear not my fellow fisher, we would never let your young-ungs out on the thin stuff. Iffin you wanna go that's your deal but we're all about sharing the info on this site!!!

I have kids too. Most of my buddies have youngsters. We're all gonna have good times and, God willing, not go swimming this winter.

Sarah Saturday is in January, bring out the younguns. Who knows, they may just win a kids prize!!!!