Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carp-fisher

Partner wanted for ice fishing Eden Prairie tonight

6 posts in this topic

Really short notice--just found out my night class was cancelled. Anyone want to do alittle ice fishing tonight? I know a couple of early ice panfish honeyholes in the area (which I'm not posting on this forum). I'm alittle anxious about heading out by myself, so if anyone wants to ice fish in Eden Prairie area tonight, shoot me an email:

benbnewton@hotmail.com

I would love to see where you are going and have the itch to get out, but won't do it with the way the ice is right now. I would have a better chance on the ice than when I got home and the boss found out. (if you know what I mean) wink.gif

It will be a week or two for me yet!

Good Luck and be safe!!

CJH

Too short of notice for me otherwise I would have joined you. There is fishable ice in the area... Goodluck!

Quote:

Too short of notice for me otherwise I would have joined you. There is fishable ice in the area... Goodluck!

Yeah a couple buds of mine fished on "5-6 inches of clear ice" Sunday night on a lake that we both know. The crappie fishing was pretty slow, I guess.

I have seen i guy out on Mitchell Lake everyday since last thursday. He is out there by himself and next to open water. I dont think I have ever seen a sunfish worth dying over.

Im going out tomorrow. Anyone want to join up? I just got my new vex. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Send me an email if you want to come.

brad@walgrave.com