Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waters

4 posts in this topic

I got out today and fished for 5 hours ended up with 4 eyes a 17 2 16's and a 14.5 found them in 7fow jigging and had 1 tip up out was nice to get out for the 1st time

Nice!!! Now the question is where did you go???

How many holes? grin.gifgrin.gif

Only 3 lol didnt get out till 4:30 so I set up fast going back out tomorrow

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ANYFISH2
      Stick in mud, any sightings of perch in your area at all this winter?  Just curious, if there are any year classes making it to adulthood.
    • ANYFISH2
      Flash, welcome to FM!   I asked a coworker this morning about Cass for you.  He has a cabin there and fishes it weekly year round. As far as colors go, he said natural colors.  Gold, silver, browns, oranges as well as glow green are the best in that order. Reds, chartreuse and red/pink glows are lowest on the list. Obviously transition areas tend to be the best locations.  Deep vs shallow tends to be day to day season long. Hope this helps some.
    • Bandersnatch
      Naw, heard from others that he was just bored and kept checking everyone that was out that night.
    • awkwardjim
      Had a CO come out to our shack two years ago on a pretty cold night, just as we were sitting down for dinner, & that SOB just stood in the doorway, left the door wide open as he checked all of our licenses...  all the heat in the house GONE, our food went cold, give our licenses back, then on to the next shack--- No smile, no nothing, guy had zero empathy or consideration for anything it seemed.   Its basically the golden rule though> just treat others the way you want to be treated.  Just don't be a dick.  
    • Vexilar
      Great fishing everywhere?  Please give me the resorts and depths of the great fishing as that will help me decide where to go.