Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lindylittlejim

*Found* Auger Blade Cover

6 posts in this topic

When leaving Wakanda tonite we found a 10" Eskimo(I think) power auger blade cover. It was laying on the highway right to the east of the landing. If its yours let me know, I have it.

Hey Jim,

The cover isn't mine, but which side of the lake were you on? There were a few out in the middle straight out from the southeastern access (myself included), and a pretty large group of portables along the northern shore.

We did just fine, but I will admit that I was curious as to what those folks along the northern shore knew that I didn't.

Cf, We were in the middle as well on the SE side. You were maybe the guy that asked how we did as we were packing up. I saw that group of 4 houses to the north and was curious why they all sat on top of each other.

Must of been one of those guys blade covers?..

Jim----I am the one that lost the auger cover blade, and you are correct it is for my Eskimo. Realized it was gone when I got home. Thanks for picking it up, thought it was a goner. Wondering how I can get in touch with you. Thanks

shoot me an email at spaude_13@yahoo.com. we could work something out.

Yep, that was me, Jim. Nice to 'meet' ya, even if it is after the fact.

Planning on going out there again tonight. Are you going to be around?

CF