• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Como Lake

Maximum12 -

That was me who got broken into at the parking lot at Como. That was two years ago this December and I haven't been back since. Do miss fishing the lake. I used to fish near the areator but you need to understand how the areator works. One side would be very thin ice and the other side you could fish 5ft from it and still have 12"+ of ice. Never caught the big pike. Mostly little hammer handles. Did get some perch and a few decent crappies. Also caught a channel cat. Maybe I'll try it again this year but I know I won't park in the lot buy the peninsula. That night they got my tools, leather jacket, and brief case along with some cash and my check book. They found my check book down near the old Schmidts Brewery but I never got any thing else back.