Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
upnorth500

Winter sports and Ice fishing Swap Meet

4 posts in this topic

Winter Sports Swap Meet Hi all. The snowmobile club here in the Falls is putting on a winter sports swap meet on Dec. 8th. This will include snowmobiles, icefishing, ATV, etc, etc. For more info click on the link. Hope to see you there. cool.gif

Excellent idea!!

I wish I was gonna be around for that, sounds like a great idea!

We had one in Duluth/Twig last year and it was a huge success.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• borg0196
      BeardyBuddha hit me up this winter, we can go out together. I know some backwater action for ice.
    • borg0196
      leech flutter spoon!
    • eyeguy 54
      thx for the info guys.  maybe we can pop a video or 3 up in a month or so with the different setups. Might have a foot of ice to play with.  
    • eyeguy 54
      not eating. just thinning the herd. took out 5 last week
    • borg0196
      You can use the clam plate with the k-drill, they make an adapter. The K-drill recommends a minimum of 725 or 750 for torque, so you almost have to get the higher end drills. The newer Clam has the gear box which will double your torque with a 2:1 gear ratio. You can pick up the conversion box for $70. They had a deal on those at the show last weekend, as well as the K-drill. The K-drill cuts through the ice like butter, if you get the clam plate and conversion box, you should be able to still get double the torque then. So Clam plate $70, plus the Clam conversion box ($70), and add in the K-drill ($215), and I already have a drill. Brings the total up to $355. But don't have to purchase gas or propane or, light weight, no fumes. I will let everyone know how it works out.