Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Metro Area

1 post in this topic

anyone get out in the metro area this weekend spearing?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Thorne Bros
      Our Annual Spring Sale is right around the corner! Only a month away!  April 21-23 at our store location in Blaine, MN!  EVERYTHING will be on sale and you can talk with industry reps and Pros, not to mention food, prizes, and fun for the whole family!  Seminars from some of the best fishing minds too!! So make sure to mark your calendars for April 21-23 and swing out to our store for our Annual Spring Sale and get ready for the open water season!!  For more info please visit us our event page on Facebook... Thorne Bros Spring Sale - CLICK HERE   Thanks and see everyone there!! 
    • Rick G
      Snuffy's Landing area on the Mississippi just North of Becker has always be good. Otherwise the Elk river hold some nice ones. 
    • eyeguy 54
      cant get your links to work @Rick   try this     http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_parks/ican/index.html
    • BringAnExtension
      My trophy would be the walleye, mainly because it is what I target but I have to admit hooking a 21" small mouth would be a fun battle.
    • Wheres_Walter
      So I saw this question posed elsewhere, and thought it was a fun one to get people talking as we wait for open water season.   Which trophy fish do you have on Vermilion?  Which do you want the most?  And why?   A- 30" Walleye B- 21" Smallie C- 40" Pike D- 50" Muskie   My goal is a 21"+ smallie.  I got a 20.5" last summer, which is 1/2" shy of Master Angler quality in Minnesota.  Why?  Because I can't get so close and not ultimately achieve the goal.  The 21" smallie on Vermilion is now my white whale.