Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

Hitman, you missed out.

2 posts in this topic

I went to that lake we discussed on the phone, went straight out from the public access, past the permanet house to the edge of the 15 break. Sat with on hole in 15 and the next hole in 12. I got 3 nice eyes about 15" or so. Using Haily rockers with fatheads. Also saw the inside of a Pikes mouth as he took a shot at my perch camera head. The ice was a little spotty out there, I drilled several test holes and found anywere from 3-7". Guy at Bud's said some one got a 31" eye on Saturday, says they brought him in a photo for proof.

Too bad you had to play Dad today, maybe next week.

Paul

Pauly --

It is the story of my life, day late and a dollar short.

Glad you had fun.

My scout training meeting didn't get done till almost 7 p.m. and ate supper with the family at 7:30 when i got home.

It was a bad Sunday, had to work in the morning -- Missed the Vikes game, missed sledding with the kids, missed snowmobiling and ice fishing with my buddies and had to sit through nearly five hours of Cub Scout training --ish.

What we do for our kids ... So you caught fish bigger than 10 inches eh, can I be your friend? wink.gif