• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

AD is back!!! Vikings win Big

Trainman

6 TD's in a row and almost 7. Vikings won big-time today. Anyone else regaining excitement? It's nice alternative to 7pt losses.

They are putting points on the board. The team is finding a way to win lately. I have liked what I seen today. It going to make the last 4 games interesting anyhow!

Gotta win out but it looks entirely possible as the offense seems somewhat in sync, the defense looks good, and the weak schedule.

Then they get rewarded with an away game at Tampa Bay, Seattle, or the meadowlands.

We're commin'! We're commin'! We can build this thing together, standing strong forever, nothin's gonna stop us now. Another one bites the dust J/K smile.gif

Quote:

Gotta win out but it looks entirely possible as the offense seems somewhat in sync, the defense looks good, and the weak schedule.

Then they get rewarded with an away game at Tampa Bay, Seattle, or the meadowlands.

We're commin'! We're commin'! We can build this thing together, standing strong forever, nothin's gonna stop us now. Another one bites the dust J/K
smile.gif

It won't be the Meadowlands as the Giants will be a wildcard team as well. It will either be Seattle or Tampa Bay, then if they win that it will be back to Dallas.

Jackson looked the best I've seen him. Made sound choices with the football, including throwing it away and knowing when to run,, I just hope he would slide more.

Was a great game all around. Jackson is starting to play smart football, except for one pass. I even have to say ol Brad is having a good game plan. I really hate to say that. I just hope we finish strong, regardless if we make the playoffs or not.

I've watched them all year and struggled through some horrible games. Been fun to watch them the last three weeks. It's nice to see Jackson making some good choices now. I'm not ready to say he's the quarterback for the long term, but if he keeps heading in the direction he's going, it's gonna be hard to say he sucks. AP is just awesome, what can else can you say about him?

I think T.J. is 6-2 as a starter...helps to have a solid running game though.