Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scotty

Spearing

11 posts in this topic

Hey did anyone get out to sit over the big aquariam this weekend? I worked all weekend so I did not make it out frown.gif

i did not get to go becuase i had to plow snow all weekend, which was alot of fun, but i still wanted to be on the ice.

Plus, the ice around here is just not safe enough. I am going to make a trip later this week, to get out for the first time this year.

I didn't make it out either, still trying to get a deer.

i got way to many of them this year. Its spearing season man, you need to get out on the ice.

what kind of decoy do you use to spear bass? grin.gif

I hope that smiling face at the end of your post means you are joking. wink.gif

im pretty sure that its a joke

Sort of half a joke. I think Northern Pike are a great sport fish, just like bass. And his handle is "bassnspear" with a tagline of "Flippin, skippin, pitchin, & jiggin...... It never gets old!!!!!!!!!! Take a Kid Spearing!!"

So I figured maybe he was into spearing bass. They are good fried.

cool.gifcool.gif

nope, can only spear pike. I choose the name becuase I fish bass touraments in the summer, and spear pike in the winter.