Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
waywardfishing

Snowfall

10 posts in this topic

How much snow has fallen so far to date ?

It looks like a foot.

How's the ice holding up with all that snow. Getting slushy??

Who knows,I've been hybernating all day watching football

and making stuff for fishing.

When I shoveled ,it really only looks like about 10".

I've been playing with the 4 wheeler and plow! I can't believe your not fishing CK? Better fishing during the week if you ask me.

I would have except my bud bailed on me.

Too much snow I'm thinking.

I got 40 jigs done today ,so it was not a complete loss.

Plus the Vikes whooped up on the Lions pretty good.

I made the mistake of draggin my portable a 1/4 mile on Saturday. It went out easy, but after 9" of snow it took me about 3 hours to drag it back. I am hurting today. I caught a few small northerns, but it was just nice to get out. I was glad I split so much wood for the shack when I rolled in last night. It was pretty chilly.

Ya way!Just the little had by noon made the drag a biotch!

The ice was so slippery.

Hey CK remember when I told you about hitting a nice buck early with the bow. Check out the archery forum under "the one I thought got away". Talk about killer letdown.

Good luck out there on the ice this year. I'll probably run into you or hook up sometime this winter.

I'll go look and that would be great.