Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
memyself@I

Shetek

7 posts in this topic

Winter came in a hurry didn't it??!! How much snow around Shetek?? This can't be good for the ice can it? If the flakes were bigger it really would have piled up. Get to play with the big 10 horse snowblow this am though!!!!! grin.gif

Any one been to Shetek or hear any ice reports, I know they've been fishing on Sarah, but have'nt heard anything about Shetek? Would like to head that way this weekend. Thanks

has anyone been out to shetek lately? how is the ice? I am thinking of heading there saturday. is there any specific spots that i should aviod?

i havent heard how the ice is..but i did hear of a guy that went out sat night and came out with 3 3lb walleyes..he was taking his house out this week..I would definetly stay away from the aereators..they should be located directly west about 100 yds from teepeotah..anyone correct me if i am wrong..but for the last several years i have been out there thats where they are..ice conditions in that area can be really iffy..be careful

I am heading out on sunday afternoon, I'll have to let you know how i do. anyone have ice updates?

Anyone been catching them out on Loon Island latley??

I was out at loon last night.

got out at 7pm till 12am

not very good. just two small ones.