Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BFJ

Cliff LOW

6 posts in this topic

Cliff, Was Curious when you are heading up fri, Deono wasn't sure, I thought about leaving noon fri, let me know BFJ

I am not real sure what time we will be heading up to LOW on Fri.

I think that we will probably leave here around 2:00pm so that we can get there before dark.

Cliff

I thought about working my way up fri mid-morning...maybe drop a line in the afternoon? Have you heard any ice reports?

Nothing yet!

Cliff

Big Jim/Cliff, just got off the phone with Mr. Neye at Adrian's and he said there is currently 5-7" on the bay and 7-9" on the main lake. Jim, do you have a hitch for you portable? There is currently NO snow on the bay, but supposed to be some coming tomorrow. Cliff, do you still have that clevis set up on your Otter? Don't want to go throught the cluster we went through with ropes going under wheels like last year......hahahaha

Also, Adrians has lots of shiners so we will be able to get them there Friday evening.

Aside from my back being a P.I.T.A. again I'm pumped to go!

Bob,

I still have the tow clevis on my Otter.

I was thinking of bringing my snowmobile if there is as much snow there as there is here.

Lots of slush on Vermilion.

See ya Fri.!

Cliff