• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Brian,

I was wondering if we could change are plans from Wednesday to Thursday. I could even come up your way Wednesday night so we could get out first thing in the morning.

Post a reply or give me a call later. What ever works for you. I'm at work today if my cell doesn't pick up your call.

Hey Tom,

I may have to head to Cities Thurs. or Friday for work. I should know Monday and will give you a call when I know for sure. Still haven't had a chance to get out yet. Tuesday will be my first day on the ice. How much snow did you get, I'd say 6-8" here in D.R.

Brian

Brian,

I'll be at the Fire hall on Monday. I'm not sure if I gave you that number. If you have it you can call me there anytime before 9:00pm. If not leave a message on my cell and I'll get back to you.

I'll talk to you about what happened with Wednesday then. As far a snow goes I'm guessing we got about 12 inches or so.

I'll talk to you soon!!

Hey Brian,

Thanks for a great day on Winnie. I don't even think that they missed me at volleyball. It's always good to see ya and I'm already looking forward to our next trip out.

I'll post up a report Lisa as "poor" BD110 is probably trying to catch a few winks as he's fished at least 5 days this week! Poor guy! grin.gif We hit the SW side of the lake, out in front of where the Miss. comes in. We set up in about 8 fow around 9:30 am and fished till about 4 pm. We ended up with our 6 northerns 2 just under 30" and 4 in the 25" range give or take an inch. All caught on tipups with dead smelt and 1 on a live golden shiner. We also caught some perch in the area, but nothing worth bringing home. The DNR creel survey guy said we had the best luck out of anybody that was in that area. About 8" of ice and a little slush where we drilled our holes. About 8-10" of snow on top so going was tough w/ an ATV pulling a trailer, but we just pulled Tom's Otter house out and didn't have a problem. Also there was a pressure ridge forming about 100-200 yds out from shore, running north and south.

As always Tom, it was a great trip and thank god we got our pizza at Blueberry Bowl before they ran out of gas!!! grin.gif

Brian

Thanks bmc for the very thorough report! smile.gif I'm glad you guys had a great fishing day! Blueberry Bowl ran out of gas?? Did you guys get that "meat lovers pizza"-YUM. I'll put up reports from Winnie whenever we fish her too.

Brian,

That was a great report and you are correct I'm heading out the door in 30 min. for day number 5 on the ice. It's a tough job but someone has to do it. I'll be looking forward to taking the day off tomorrow.