Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maros91

Pics of the World Champs Red Sox

10 posts in this topic

My buddy works for Northwest Airlines and got these pics. I don't know if it was after the World Series or during the season or what. See if you can tell who they are. Shouldn't be to hard.

[nice pictures and I wish we could leave them up. They were taken in private so the folks in the pictures might not want them posted on a forum]

Uber First Class... A bit different than the bus ride between Greenville and Savannah, eh? smirk.gif

Gotta love Josh Beckett

He got the spitter in the photo

Dang, thats to bad.

I sent you an email with a heads up but it was returned. I must have typed something wrong.

There was nothing wrong with the content.

Sounds good, I will be more aware next time. Thanks!

Yeah, I suppose it's possible those ladies might not have all been players' wives... ? blush.gif

Oh, SledNeck... it was nothing like THAT. Just some of the 'beautiful people' living the life of luxury... spending some of the millions they were paid that month.

Must be rough, playing the game you love, flying in a private jet, having a cocktail, jamming on your ipod, playing cribbage for some cash, and a fat dip with a spitoon. Would that ever get old?