• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pics of the World Champs Red Sox

maros91

My buddy works for Northwest Airlines and got these pics. I don't know if it was after the World Series or during the season or what. See if you can tell who they are. Shouldn't be to hard.

[nice pictures and I wish we could leave them up. They were taken in private so the folks in the pictures might not want them posted on a forum]

Uber First Class... A bit different than the bus ride between Greenville and Savannah, eh? smirk.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I sent you an email with a heads up but it was returned. I must have typed something wrong.

There was nothing wrong with the content.

Oh, SledNeck... it was nothing like THAT. Just some of the 'beautiful people' living the life of luxury... spending some of the millions they were paid that month.

Must be rough, playing the game you love, flying in a private jet, having a cocktail, jamming on your ipod, playing cribbage for some cash, and a fat dip with a spitoon. Would that ever get old?