Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishroger

snow

7 posts in this topic

Man , its coming down hard. There saying we could get 10-12" That will slush up the lakes real good, bummer.

Yeah, It isn't looking pretty. It started coming down pretty hard here at about 8:00. On the radio they said accumulations could be up to 10-14 inches. Bad timing I guess, but when do we ever get a perfect winter. Hopefully it will stay cold for a while after the snow.

Jason Erlandson

So much for the perfect start of winter. I now have to go and pull off my permanent. That was a short season frown.gif

On the flip side, I'm happy for the early snow fall to create a nice base. Need some insulation so my septic doesn't freeze up again. It's not all bad!

Aaron

got to get your priorities straight! Ok, its no fun having the stool overflow! Its a sledders dream outside, at least 8" and still comin down hard.

Well I think ideally they would have a base of hard pack and 8-10 fresh on top of that. However, with our winters the last few seasons...this is gotta be ideal! smile.gif

Anyone know how much ice was on NLL 371 bay before the snow hit?

WCCo is reporting 11 inches in Brainerd and up to 20 in Grand Marais.