Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tanman

22-250 Q?

4 posts in this topic

i got a 22-250 a while ago from my grandpa and im looking to get a new stock for it the problem is i cant find anything on this commpand it is made in england frown.gif it is a saint hubert company 22-250 model u-9. is there a possibility that a different brand stock would fit the gun....all help welcomed i dont know much about rifles

I have never heard of this firearm, have you run an internet search on it? I am sure there is a 22-250 website out there somewhere. that is about all the help I can offer....maybe look up boyd's gunstocks, they make a lot of different gunstocks too

I think your best bet is to bring it to your local gunsmith and they will be able to find something close and you can modify to fit from there..There are also many custom stock places where you could order a stock blank and start craving away..

tanman, I am searching too, and I am turning up nothin so far, I'll keep looking............. grin.gif