Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noska

So if it were you............

10 posts in this topic

Between Areneson's and Ballard's between Jan 11-13th....we dont care about the nightlife we care about the fishing....where will we more likely to have better luck? the mud flats or the structure off areneson's?

I'd pick structure. (bottom structure... lol...)

That's my opinion.

when you say between arnesons & ballards, do you mean a location between the two areas or do you mean pick one or the other?

Mid Jan, twin islands comes to mind.

Location for catching more fish the 2nd weekend in January

Well, if you figure that out, let me know. smile.gif

It's fishin man, we can all only speculate but to me that seems a little early for hitting "off shore structure" as in reefs.... but, it's fishin.

guess I'd still want to say twin islands (east side) if I was going to try to make a logical guess.

Early for reefs? Never too early, unless you break through.

Arnesen's....there you will have the choice of fishing a reef,reef edge, or deeper flat all within a short distance, and can move between them to find some active fish without spending a lot of time travelling from one to the other.

walleyejon and northerndave are you related? There seems to be a resemblance smirk.gif.

We just work together. I'm the brains, brawn, and beauty...Dave is....well Dave's....he's kinda....hmmm....he drinks real good. Yeah, that's the ticket...he drinks good.

Hey!!!!

I resemble that remark!!

tongue.gif