Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skinman

Ice

2 posts in this topic

Any ice on Wagonda or Kandi?

check out the Wagonga/Wakonda/Wagonda thread.

Solid 5+ inches on the W (southeast access).

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• CigarGuy
      I have two Vexilar transducers.    1) Thru hull/trolling motor- used.  From FL8 2) New never used, high speed.       I looked on Vexilar's site, The one's they sell say FL8 or FL18.  Checked FAQ and they look like they are interchangeable with other models???  Can text pictures-what do you have? 
    • CigarGuy
      I have two Vexilar transducers.    1) Thru hull/trolling motor- used.  From FL8 2) New never used, high speed.       I looked on Vexilar's site, The one's they sell say FL8 or FL18.  Checked FAQ and they look like they are interchangeable with other models???  Can text pictures-what do you have? 
    • JBMasterAngler
      Grindstone is stocked in the spring, I think also in the fall. Many trout survive a 2nd and 3rd year.
    • eyeguy 54
      I caught a bunch years ago and they were just fine. Fried hem up back then.  They have a dandy flavor.  I have a bunch more that I froze and will throw some in the peanut oil soon. 
    • ANYFISH2
      Wow,  last i tried i didnt think white bass could be edible!   Good to hear they are ok smoked.