• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Northlander tells me you may have something quite valuable that I could really use some help with...Do you have an email I could shoot you a couple questions on?

Thanks a ton Tom....Next time I talk to you i'm gonna need to remember the spare battery for my phone... grin.gif How am I supposed to work after that conversation...I got LAKERS on the brain.. grin.gif

Well I am glad to help smirk.gif. But a charger and a battery just might help on are next laker talk cool.gif. I might be up for this trip just will have to see on how Deb is doing by then smile.gif. This site is great how we help each other out on fishing and make new friends smile.gif. I am proud to help you all as well as you are helping Deb and I and Austen out We thank you all and god bless.

"Spare battery for my phone" I about blew coffee on the monitor when I read that! Don't forget to up your minutes also wink.gif BC

"Next time I talk to you i'm gonna need to remember the spare battery for my phone... grin.gif "

Jerkin'm you should hear him after a few lemon cokes. wink.gif Hope you have unlimited minutes. grin.gif

One thing though, Tom does know that area.

Heck with the spare battery, maybe we can get him to clean out his VM box so we can leave him a message tongue.gifgrin.gif

Randy, Pat is going to nip, for laker ice fishing should be fun he is doing some thing I have never done. With those big lakers in a hole just make sure the hole is big.