Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
poutpro

Trapping Pics

7 posts in this topic

Lets start some catch and set pics. I enjoyed looking through them last year.

I think your right Poutpro. It's time to get going. Fishermann has some thawing temps up in Alaska slowing him down and I have a little hunting trip coming up soon, and then we plan to get after it. I think the fur should be looking pretty good by now. Lets see some pic's you guys.

i think you guys are right!!!

so here you go

[image]100_3335.jpg[/image]

Grey Fox first in a leg hold

[image]100_3331.jpg[/image]

Coon i got about ten more of those too

missed some yotes

caught alot of possum

AND THEN!!!!!

100_3361.jpg]

100_3362.jpg

BOBCATS MY FIRST ONE!!! and i taught my pa and he caught his first too i must have taught him well!!!!

3 days 2 cats!!!!

Way to go on those bobcats!! I saw my first one this year near hinckley. Man I would love to do that.

Where are you trapping the cats? Well done young man, well done

Nice job XHC, you are on a roll.

Teal i am trappin in pine co north of hinckley.. thanks everyone its a blast i knew that this year was gonna be amazing and i feel as if it just began i just hope it all keeps up,

how are you all doin??